Data Download: October 2012 Rail Ridership
PlanItMetro saw great interest in our last full data download of O/D data last year. We thought we’d provide an update with data from October of 2012. This enhanced data download contains the following files:
- Full O/D trip data MS Access, including service type (weekday, Saturday, Sunday Special), travel period (AM Peak, mid-day, etc.), entry hour, Origin Station, Destination Station, rider class (full fare or discounted), media type (SmarTrip vs paper farecard), fare instrument type (stored value vs benefits vs pass), average travel time and average number of trips.
- 86 MB compressed zip file containing an MS Access Database
- Download Link: October Ridership Data.zip
- Subset of O/D trip data “No Details” CSV, includes all trips like the first file above but doesn’t include details on rider class, media type or fare instrument
- 418,759 rows of data, 34 MB
- This dataset can be opened in Microsoft Excel 2007 and later
- Download Link: October 2012 SUBSET No Details.csv
Download either of these data files and let us know what you find!