Last week, Metro installed 32 new “U-Rack” bicycle racks at Vienna station, providing parking space for 64 additional bicyclists, nearly doubling bike parking capacity. The new racks are located on the north side of the station, in the direction of the parking garage. The installation is the latest in Metro’s overall Bicycle and Pedestrian Capital Improvement Program.
Posts Tagged ‘Vienna’
November 21st, 2011 3 comments
- Mr. Transit on Brookland-CUA Station Rises to the Challenge of Papal Proportions
- jack russells in north alabama on Does Transit Yield its Promised Economic Benefits? A 1969 Perspective.
- Mr. Transit on Toronto’s Airport Connections are on the Up and “Up”
- Mr. Transit on The (Hidden) High Cost of Cheap Real Estate
- Rider on Toronto’s Airport Connections are on the Up and “Up”
Posts by Date
Common Post Topics
40 Days of Momentum access benefits bike bike parking Board BRT bus business case capacity chart of the week data data download fares forecasts funding history maps meetings Metro 2025 Metrobus Metrorail Momentum parking pedestrian planning plans presentations priority public comment rail ridership service Silver Line simulation station stations studies survey sustainability tod travel patterns video visualization walkability