Last week, Metro installed 32 new “U-Rack” bicycle racks at Vienna station, providing parking space for 64 additional bicyclists, nearly doubling bike parking capacity. The new racks are located on the north side of the station, in the direction of the parking garage. The installation is the latest in Metro’s overall Bicycle and Pedestrian Capital Improvement Program.
Archive for November 21st, 2011
November 21st, 2011 3 comments
- Pimple Free Skin on Metrobus Service Improvement Changes Take Effect on June 30
- mcs on Silver Line Ridership Patterns – Visualized!
- louis on What is the Silver Line, and Where Will it Go?
- Kevin on Are Low Gas Prices Impacting Ridership at Metro?
- DARIN A.WILKERSON on We Had Bus Lanes a Half Century Ago and We Can Again
Posts by Date
Common Post Topics
40 Days of Momentum access benefits bike bike parking Board BRT bus business case capacity chart of the week data data download fares forecasts funding history maps meetings Metro 2025 Metrobus Metrorail Momentum parking pedestrian planning plans presentations priority public comment rail ridership RTSP service Silver Line simulation station stations studies survey sustainability tod travel patterns video visualization