Last week, Metro installed 32 new “U-Rack” bicycle racks at Vienna station, providing parking space for 64 additional bicyclists, nearly doubling bike parking capacity. The new racks are located on the north side of the station, in the direction of the parking garage. The installation is the latest in Metro’s overall Bicycle and Pedestrian Capital Improvement Program.
Archive for November 21st, 2011
November 21st, 2011 3 comments
- Ben Ross on Does Metrobus Need a Refresh?
- jnb on Does Metrobus Need a Refresh?
- Scott Anderson on Does Metrobus Need a Refresh?
- Oleg K on Bus Stop Accessibility Improvements – Making Good on the Promise of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Christiaan Blake on Bus Stop Accessibility Improvements – Making Good on the Promise of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Posts by Date
Common Post Topics
40 Days of Momentum access benefits bike bike parking Board BRT budget bus business case capacity chart of the week data data download fares forecasts funding history maps meetings Metro 2025 Metrobus Metrorail Momentum parking pedestrian planning plans presentations priority public comment rail ridership service Silver Line simulation station stations studies survey sustainability tod travel patterns video visualization