Last week, Metro installed 32 new “U-Rack” bicycle racks at Vienna station, providing parking space for 64 additional bicyclists, nearly doubling bike parking capacity. The new racks are located on the north side of the station, in the direction of the parking garage. The installation is the latest in Metro’s overall Bicycle and Pedestrian Capital Improvement Program.
Archive for November 21st, 2011
November 21st, 2011 2 comments
- sas on What Will Happen to the Buses with the Silver Line?
- Mel on New routes, more service, and other changes coming to bus routes in Southeast DC
- jab on Major changes proposed for Route 5A to Dulles Airport
- James Bunch on What’s a Transit “Walk Shed”?
- SaveTheBlueLine on New Blue Line Connections Revisited
Posts by Date
Common Post Topics
40 Days of Momentum access benefits bike bike parking Board BRT budget bus business case capacity chart of the week data fares forecasts funding history maps meetings Metro 2025 Metrobus Metrorail Momentum parking pedestrian planning plans presentations priority public comment rail ridership RTSP service Silver Line simulation station stations studies survey sustainability tod travel patterns video visualization