Last week, Metro installed 32 new “U-Rack” bicycle racks at Vienna station, providing parking space for 64 additional bicyclists, nearly doubling bike parking capacity. The new racks are located on the north side of the station, in the direction of the parking garage. The installation is the latest in Metro’s overall Bicycle and Pedestrian Capital Improvement Program.
Archive for November 21st, 2011
November 21st, 2011 2 comments
- Andrew Chapman on What Will the Travel Times Be on the Silver Line?
- M Lec on What Will the Travel Times Be on the Silver Line?
- Steve Dunham on Study of Metrobus Operations in Multimodal Corridors Completed
- Payton Chung on The Impact of Government Shutdowns on Metrorail Ridership: Budget vs Snow
- David Koch on One Day of Washington Region Transit
Posts by Date
Common Post Topics
40 Days of Momentum access accomplishments benefits bike bike parking Board BRT budget bus business case capacity chart of the week data data download fares forecasts funding history maps meetings Metro 2025 Metrorail MindMixer Momentum parking pedestrian planning plans presentations priority public comment rail ridership service Silver Line simulation station stations studies survey tod travel patterns video visualization